Do you feel like you need to reinvent your career, but you’re not sure where to start? In this 2-part episode, I share the 6 skills you need to cultivate to have a successful career and business that not only gives you the money and security you want, but most importantly: a sense of purpose.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- What are the last 3 out of the 6 top skills you need to practice that will yield the biggest results in terms of your career success and satisfaction (the first 3 were in the pervious episode)
- Why making friends with money is essential to having a career and business you love, even if you don’t think you do things for the money
- What is scarcity mindset and how to learn to spot it in all areas of your life
- Why we take other people’s words and actions so seriously and personally
- How to practice being less reactive to other people’s comments or criticisms
- Why thinking about having a business or coming up with business ideas seems like progress even though it isn’t
- How to write up tangible and specific actions you can take to go from thinking about doing something into actually taking action