Do you feel like you need to reinvent your career, but you’re not sure where to start? In this 2-part episode, I share the 6 skills you need to cultivate to have a successful career and business that not only gives you the money and security you want, but most importantly: a sense of purpose.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- What are 3 out of the 6 top skills you need to cultivate that will yield the biggest results in terms of your career success and satisfaction (the next 3 will be in part 2).
- Why we’re so tempted to engage in “positive thinking” to try and become confident at work, but it doesn’t always work.
- A practical exercise to get familiar with your thoughts if you aren’t very aware of what you’re thinking at any given moment.
- How to improve your relationship with time, if you’re often complaining that there’s not enough time to do the things you want to do.
- Why cultivating these skills will help you not only in your career, but also in your personal and professional relationships