Do you take forever to take action because you keep preparing and planning for every possible scenario? You may struggle with perfectionism paralysis.
Good news: this isn’t a disease, it’s just a habit of thinking that can be changed, if you want to.
Listen to this episode to learn the 3 most common things that hide behind perfectionism paralysis, and the one thought that I’ve been using recently to take consistent action (such as booking my driving test even when I didn’t feel one bit like it).
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- How to stop perfectionism from bullying you
- How the need for certainty is related to perfectionism
- The most common fear that prevents many aspiring business owners and side hustlers from launching
- Why you need to connect with your feelings if you want to stop procrastinating
- The one thought I’ve been using to get myself to take consistent, imperfect action in a variety of areas of my life, from booking my driving test, to publishing regular content and exercising regularly