Do you use work as a way to escape your life? This is the experience that Vanessa had to go through in order to realize that she needed to put her self-care and health first. Since making that one decision, she’s been up-levelling her habits, her relationships and her income at every stage of the process.
In this episode, she also shares why she decided to quit a high paying design job to go all in as a life coach and how her background as a Chinese Canadian shaped her money mindset in great ways – and not so good ways.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
You will also learn:
- The specific signs that Vanessa received that lead her to decide to change her life and prioritize self-care
- How achieving and hard work can become another comfort zone we use to escape our lives
- A practical way to know when she’s out of balance – and how she gets back into it
- Why we have so much resistance around being supported by others – especially when it comes to money
- What Vanessa currently offers to help you up-level up your life with ease
Mentioned in the show:
- Vanessa’s Facebook Group: Self-Mastery Collective for Creators.
- Vanessa’s Instagram account.
- Vanessa’s Website.
- Vanessa’s freebie: Mindset Shift – a Kickstart Guide to Self-Mastery Mindset Shift