Do you tend to judge yourself if your house isn’t clean, or if you don’t finish a work task, or if you procrastinate?
When you base your own sense of self-confidence, self-worth and lovability on productivity, you’re often left feeling inadequate or incomplete, because your productivity levels may come and go.
Learning how to love yourself unconditionally is exactly what I teach in this podcast episode.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- Why this fixation on productivity prevents you from enjoying holidays and vacations.
- Where these thoughts and beliefs around productivity come from.
- Why this need to be productive doesn’t just show up in your career but also in your day to day personal life.
- Why believing that productivity is an objective concept doesn’t help you.
- My 7 step process for learning how to love yourself unconditionally even if right now it’s all judgement inside your brain.
- One good question to use to decide whether you’re doing something out of fear, or out of love.