Do you wonder if it’s possible to earn money doing something you love? In this episode I share the story of hitting the first 10K + month in a vinyl record shop I run with my husband and 3 lessons I learned about money from this experience.
If you’re a creative or an artsy person who believes you need to become someone else, or change yourself to be successful, or if you cringe at the idea of people sharing how much money they make (like I used to and still do a little bit), then this episode is for you.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- What happens when you put a goal on a pedestal and you finally achieve it
- When and where your money stories get created
- Why not looking at your numbers on your bank statements or even talking about money doesn’t serve you
- How the stereotype of the “starving artist” keeps you stuck
- My 3 money lessons for any aspiring entrepreneur, solopreneur or self-employed person
Mentioned in the show:
- The Johnythecat Records shop