Kill The Food & Weight Drama In 90 Minutes
Drop the guilt, shame and anxiety about your food choices, your exercise, and your weight.
You wake up every morning and the first thing you think of is your body and your weight...
And it's draining because your inner mean girl says shit like...
- "My stomach should definitely be flatter..."
- "It's so unfair that I can't wear that pair of jeans..."
- "I ate a salad yesterday, why haven't I lost any weight yet?..."
- "How on earth can I feel sexy with these legs? Seriously..."
- "It sucks to have such bad genes and metabolism..."
- "My appearance doesn't match who I am on the inside, and it's fucking sad..."
The thing is: the inner mean girl's arguments sound very convincing. In fact, most of the time you don't question her, and then the rest of your day suffers, because you end up feeling guilt, shame, and anxiety.
You have tried detoxes, bubble baths, positive affirmations that "you are a goddess" and all kinds of "feel good" rituals, but they aren't working...
And it's no wonder: most of these popular self-care activities offer temporary relief, but unless you get to the root of what's causing your feelings of guilt, shame and anxiety, the feelings will just keep coming back.
You may have tried talking to friends or significant others about your struggles, but they say things like: "no, but you look just fine!"... or worse: they go all into "so and so lost weight, and so could you" territory. UGH. Confused, embarrassed, annoyed much? I feel ya!
I totally get the pain of not being understood by others and to constantly doubt yourself, because this was me for YEARS.
It turns out: I was looking for the relief to my guilt, shame and anxiety in all the wrong places...
You can get your body confidence back by getting to the root of the problem: your [unmanaged] mind...
Listen up y'all:
- Real inner-confidence and self-acceptance about our bodies doesn't come from standing in front of the mirror repeating that you love yourself when you don't believe it.
- And it doesn't come from telling everyone else who challenges you to go disappear and f*ck themselves.
- Real, and lasting inner-confidence comes from inside your mind.
It comes by understanding how our brains have worked since the beginning of time and how they continue to evolve and adapt in this day and age of #fitspo, complicated yoga poses, and green smoothie bowls all over the place that somehow seem to keep suggesting that we're doing something wrong.
There is an art and a science to managing our brain so we rewire our inner mean girl and transform it into our own personal coach.
When we work together, I show you exactly how to do it, so you can finally:
- Wake up feeling grounded, calm and rested.
- Generate feelings of self-confidence and determination "on demand".
- Decide on your very own terms, and from a clear place whether you want to start taking action to change your body's appearance, or whether you don't want to do that.
- Be less threatened by other people's opinions about your appearance or habits.
- Learn to trust yourself more, because you know deep inside you know you've got this.
What my clients are saying:
My relationship with food was functional, until I met my current partner and then it became about indulgence. Little by little, this started to make me feel guilty. When it came to exercise, I always lacked consistency and this was another reason to feel guilty. After coaching with Sonia, I realized that thoughts are optional and this has been one of the main teachings of my life. My relationship with food and exercise starts in my thoughts, and my power is in transforming them into a better feeling ones. Although the road is long, with Sonia I have managed to understand this and I hope to keep working with her and following her teachings.
Kill The Drama is my power coaching session to introduce you to the world of thought work and get you out of the guilt, shame and anxiety related to your body and weight, in 90 minutes
Here's what we do in our time together:
- We meet online over Zoom video conferencing for 90 minutes in the comfort of your own home and we get to the root of your body image challenge.
- I guide you through a step by step process that is designed to help you find the answers to your body image issues within you. You will be able to do this exercise time and time again to help you get out of any funk your inner mean girl throws at you.
- I'll teach you a powerful tool that will help you stay drama-free when it comes to your body, food and exercise choices.
- We'll tackle any fears or doubts you have around diet or fitness.
(1) 90 minute teaching and coaching call, with a LIVE guided exercise.
Workbook, email recap and call recording for you to keep and consult later on.
Full email or FB messenger support for 30-days after our call, to answer coaching questions.
Investment in yourself
I'm on a tight budget here, can I really afford this?
I understand what it feels to want to invest in something but not have the funds needed for it. For long-term coaching programs I do offer payment plans, so make sure you mention this to me if this is an issue. However, I want you to consider the long term impact that mindset coaching can have on your life. By moving towards self-confidence, you will be able to go after new career or business opportunities that you would otherwise miss when you are deep in mind and body drama. Coaching is an investment in yourself, and in your life that can have huge returns.
But isn't investing in myself really self-absorbed?
I want you to consider the long term benefits of investing in yourself to change your mind and your life experience. And I want you to think about this: when you are constantly thinking about yourself, your insecurities and how there might be something wrong with you, isn't that really the very definition of "self absorbed?". We want to get you out of drama-land so you show up FULLY, as the badass you're meant to be, not only for yourself, but for others that you want to serve.
I’d love to work with you, but I may need more support and accountability.
Then consider my VIP program Hack Your Mind, which is a 12-week experience where we bring thought work to a whole new level. There are two program tracks: one for inner confidence, and one for mindful weight loss - for those who are ready to change their body from a "clean thinking" place (not because the magazines said so!).
How is this type of coaching any different from therapy?
Coaching and therapy are a bit different. And btw: I am not a therapist, so let's make that clear. While we do talk about thoughts and feelings, coaching is more future-focused. We don't go into the past and family traumas, etc. Rather, we focus on what's on your mind right now, and how that's helping you get the results you want (or not). Also, coaching works best with highly functioning individuals who aren't affected by major mental illness or distressful trauma at the moment.