“You should be exercising more” is that one piece of advice that seems to be EVERYWHERE in 2019.
But what to do when you TRULY hate exercising and have never been a fit person?
What to do when every time you tell yourself you “should” exercise more, you feel a sense of rebellion and just feel like going “F this, I don’t want to!”?
Here’s the problem: most of us tend to see fitness and exercise as an “all-or-none” thing…
You either become a gym rat who always carries your protein shake… or simply stay a couch potato who eats chips all day and watches Netflix.
Our unmanaged minds often go into these two extremes, and this isn’t really useful.
In this video, I’m sharing with you:
- How I went from hating fitness and large crowds due to social anxiety, to becoming a group fitness instructor and actually enjoying it.
- Why exercise isn’t the best strategy for weight loss.
- How to lose weight by asking yourself powerful questions.
- Why opinions are not facts, and why this matters!
- How to get started with exercising if you are a total newbie.
HELP ANOTHER BADASS LADY OUT: Help me get my channel discovered by other badass women who need mindset coaching and motivation to crush their weight goals and build confidence from the inside, by subscribing to my channel here.
ALSO!— when you join my Mindful Motivation Friday email list, you get my best tools for weight loss, confidence and staying committed to your goal, as well as some EXCLUSIVE coaching opportunities to work with me that I don’t advertise anywhere else. Join the Friday list here.