Have you started a mindfulness practices, like meditation or journaling, but your mind seems to be all over the place?
This episode offers you 3 ways to think about thinking that are less exhausting than expecting to think pure positive thoughts all the time or to control every single one of your thoughts.
Click the play button to listen now. If this episode helps, don’t forget to share it with a friend
What you will learn
- Why you feel as if every single thought is personal to you
- How the pressure from friends, family and the media play on your thoughts
- Why despite having lots of free resources to job hunt, negotiate a promotion or start a business you aren’t taking action
- How to deal with the existence of systemic racism and discrimination
- Why certain thoughts help you at certain points in your life but then hurt you at others