Have you been telling yourself you should quit your job, but not sure what’s stopping you?
This episode will guide you through a 3-step process to coach yourself and discover what’s stopping you from making the move and how to get your thoughts, your words and your actions to match.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- The two things that stand between you and your decision to quit
- The most common objections your brain has to quitting
- How to coach yourself if you’re afraid of change and getting out of your comfort zone
- Two practical tools you can Google right now to increase your emotional vocabulary
- 10 powerful coaching questions to get clearer about your intentions for quitting
- A 3-step process to get your mind, your words and your actions to match