Do you have people in your life that you consider difficult? Maybe the reason why you want to change jobs has to do less with the tasks you do, but more with the types of people that are in your team.
Even if you change your environment, people are always gonna be there, and the need to manage our minds around them never stops.
This episode will give you a fresh perspective on why we perceive people as being difficult, and how to develop your own boundaries and preferences with regards to others in a way that serves you.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
You will also learn:
- How to manage your mind around people who push your boundaries
- 4 common reasons why we label others (and ourselves) as difficult
- How to make peace with the fact that we can’t control others
- What I learned about boundaries from a stranger yelling at me the other day
- What years of texting speed drama taught me about expectations
- What projection can teach us about difficult people