Iliana is a fellow Venezuelan – Canadian, podcaster and creativity coach. I’m forever grateful to her for introducing me to the world of podcasting 🙂
In this conversation, we cover:
- How she came up with the concept of her podcast Explorando Ideas
- How she overcame the classic limiting belief of “I’m not a creative person”!
- The “muse” and other creativity myths
- Her experience with ADHD and dyslexia
- Her top mindfulness tips to be more creative (and enjoy the process more)
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
YouTube Version (if you’re more visual)
Links to Iliana’s socials (in Spanish)
- Iliana’s Instagram for Explorando Ideas
- The Explorando Ideas website