Do you keep trying to multitask even though you know it’s making you exhausted? This episode is all about cognitive bandwidth, which is the idea that we all have a limited mental space and capacity to process information at any given time.
Listen to learn 3 simple strategies to start re-claiming your mental space and drop the multitasking today.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- What is cognitive bandwidth and how it relates to scarcity mindset
- Why even good stressors like the holidays and Christmas time can still make you feel overwhelmed and anxious
- Why understanding the limitations of your mind isn’t a bad thing (hint: it actually empowers you more!)
- Examples of how modern life makes our cognitive bandwidth more limited
- The best way to set priorities during a pandemic
- How to make sure your priorities get the attention they deserve
- 3 tips to stop self-sabotage and the need to multitask