Do you worry that your life and career choices don’t fit a certain box? This episode is designed to give you ideas on 7 different life and career models.
These may be different from what you currently have. You may fit in more than one of these models – or in none. That’s okay. This episode is meant to show you different possibilities, to remind yourself that only you get to choose however you want your life and work to be and feel like.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- Seven (7) different career models or archetypes you can choose to embrace
- Why thinking that there’s a right way of doing life and career keeps you stuck
- Why listening to other people’s stories on how they built their business or careers is helpful and inspiring, but also limits you
- All the ways I’m breaking rules and building my businesses in the wrong way and why I’m at peace with that
- How to embrace your own experience and discoveries instead of trying to make it look like someone else’s
- Storytime and a recent personal experience I had with anger
Mentioned in the show:
- The recent interview I did with Vanessa Leung, a fellow life coach based on Vancouver, BC, that she kindly allowed me to post on my YouTube Channel.
- My Instagram account.