Do you wonder if you have what it takes to run a business? In this episode I share 3 big lessons I’ve learned about business, money and the drive to create something new in this world.
I also share 4 questions to help you reveal the state of your money mindset, how to find your unique business motivation, and why women, immigrants and people with other marginalized identities need to double down on mindset work and self-belief when it comes to business building.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
You will also learn:
- The 3 biggest lessons I’ve learned about business for aspiring entrepreneurs
- How to think about money in a way that serves your purpose in business
- The 4 simple questions you can ask yourself to reveal the state of your money mindset
- What’s more important than money in business
- Lessons learned from watching the documentary “Fantastic Man” on Nigerian funk artist William Onyeabor
- The top 3 emotions that every entrepreneur needs to learn to feel and process
- Why toxic hustle is not the same as loving what you do
Mentioned in the show:
- Episode: Lessons From A 10K+ Month
- Episode: The Consultant Lifestyle Chose Diogene Ntirandekura
- Documentary: Fantastic Man about William Onyeabor
- Compilation album: Who Is William Onyeabor?
- My Instagram Account
- Work With Me here
- Leave the podcast an Apple Review here