Ever wonder why people love things like astrology, personality types, attachment styles, and human design so much? This episode is all about the power of labels: how to use them wisely and why the act of naming something can be so transformative.
Click play to listen now in your browser. The Career Confidence For Immigrants podcast is also available on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
What you will learn:
- What are labels and what purpose they have in your life
- How to tell if a label is helping or hindering you
- The difference between fixed circumstance labels vs. fluid labels
- Why learning about the label “1.5 generation immigrant” changed my life
- An exciting announcement about the future of the podcast
Mentioned in the show:
- Interesting article by Alaana Kumar on the McGill Tribune (that is my alma mater) on Life as an 1.5 generation migrant
- Podcast episode: Living With Anxiety.
- My Instagram account.
- How to work together.