Let's end the drama with food
and weight now, shall we?
Your relationship with yourself, your body and your food is... let's say: complicada.
- You're constantly SHOULDING all over yourself about what to eat, how to move, how to look, and these mental to do's are DRAINING your energy.
- You have considered losing weight, but you DREAD the idea of dieting, restricting yourself and working out to "burn off the calories", and you wonder if there is a less sucky way to do it.
- You have followed "healthy eating" plans in the past, but every time you start watching your nutrition, you get STRESSED, and you end up having more food chatter and cravings than ever before.
- More than anything, you dream of feeling CONFIDENT AND GROUNDED in your mind, body and skin, because feeling anxious and self-conscious all the time freaking sucks... and life is supposed to be enjoyable!
You can stop the drama and get your energy back
You see, for most of my life I struggled with social anxiety and feeling mentally and physically drained all the time.
In the process of trying to find real, lasting self-confidence, I've tried it all:
- I have dieted, and I have done periods of eating #allthefoods.
- I have lost weight, and I have gained weight on purpose.
- I have been a couch potato, and I have been the 6 a.m. workout junkie.
- I have been the queen of swag and thick eyeliner, and I have also gotten rid of 90% of my clothes and makeup in a rebellious "fuck fashion!", kinda move.
When I looked inside my myself, to my horror, here's what I noticed:
As much as I changed my ACTION, I never got any real and lasting RELIEF or enjoyment, because I wasn't getting to the root of my problem: my own freaking brain and my unmanaged thoughts.
This is WHY I became a mindset coach: to help other women like you end the drama with food and their bodies, by understanding your mind and your brain.
With the right mindset tools, you can and you will achieve your goals, whether that is to:
- Radically love yourself by being self-confident.
- Stop feeling guilty about your food and lifestyle choices.
- Lose weight in a conscious, loving and lasting way.
- Be [more] of a badass.
Let's hack your mind, and get to the root of the drama...
Mindset coaching helps you understand things like:
- Why you can't find MOTIVATION to do things.
- Why you keep obsessing over FOOD.
- Why you keep making PLANS and then never executing.
- Why your inner self-talk is so CRITICAL and negative.
- Why so many things, and situations act as TRIGGERS, for your anxieties and insecurities.
Basically: I help you use your mind to be a drama-free badass!
Hey! I'm Sonia...
I've always been a personal development geek, reading Hay House books since I was 7. Despite all this work, it never occurred to me that my battle with food and weight happened because of my sneaky mind.
After having an panic attack at a Mild High Club music show a few years back, I decided to get some professional help for my anxiety, once and for all. As I was crying in the bathroom stall in the music venue, I booked my first consultation EVER with a cognitive behavioural therapist 🙂 ...
Since then I've worked with other mentors and coaches, and they all remind me of this...
Taking care of our mental health is the BEST investment we can make. We don't have to be extremely ill, or non-functioning to do so...
Investing in my mindset has allowed me to:
- Stop the anxiety disorder that made my life suck.
- Love myself, no matter what.
- Control my food and alcohol cravings.
- Lose 20 pounds in a healthy, conscious and mindful way.
- Enjoy exercise for the sake of movement, not as punishment for the cookies I ate.
- Live a more joyful life, with variety, where eating, drinking and binging don't take ALL the space.
When I'm not coaching, I am probably...
- Walking my senior doggo, Spiky Doo, around my block (he loves to say hi during my coaching calls!)
- Stalking other doggies on Instagram (I count Snoopy as a real dog!)
- Travelling in my mini campervan with my husband Jonathan & Spiky (our van's name is Vangelina)
- Dancing my ass off to various Latin and/or African rhythms (MUÉVELO is my life motto!).
- Collecting vinyl records I probably don't need (sometimes my snobby Millennial hipsterism comes out).
Let's get your mind working for you, so you can end the drama with food and weight.
Remember: you are a B-A-D-A-S-S and you can accomplish anything you want in life.
Sometimes you just forget about it, but I'm here to remind you.
You just need a little guidance, tough love and mind hacks, and trust me, you’ll be drama free!