Your mind is your #1 tool in weight loss.
So you’re a total jefa, managing work, business, and family like a pro. Except that... when it comes to weight loss, that’s a whole different story.
- You have tried all the diets and plans.
- You have counted lots of calories, macros and points.
- You actually know how to eat pretty healthy.
- You know deep inside there's nothing wrong with you or your body.
But somehow…you can’t seem to lose weight and keep it off. And it's fucking annoying.
The whole cycle of eating, dieting, feeling restricted and going back to your usual eating just leaves you feeling hopeless. You're exhausted of trying things that don't work, judging yourself and then sabotaging your efforts. You want to break the cycle of BS, because enough is enough!
You can break the dieting cycle, I promise...
Take it from someone who used to think and breathe food 24/7. Food was my main source of joy, comfort, happiness and purpose in life. When watching Netflix with my husband, I swear I'd be WAY more excited about the possibility of eating my nachos, rather than snuggling and getting cozy with him (sorry, Jonathan).
I basically ate to calm my anxiety. While food gave me temporary relief, it also prevented me from reaching a weight that made me feel comfortable in my skin, and it came with a whole bunch of sucky side effects I didn't like (all while my anxiety was getting even worse!).
And yes, I did try meal plans, 30-day detoxes and 21-day cleanses. Some worked for a little while. Most made me feel a mix of HANGRY + SORRY for myself = Not a good combo!
After many trials and errors and feeling overwhelmed, I figured out the diets weren't the problem. It was my thoughts and feelings around food, health and myself. Once I learned to manage my mind and my emotions, I finally lost the damn weight!
This is why I decided to focus on helping other badass women like you to get to the root of the problem through my Hack Your Mind programs. It's time you break cycle of dieting, deprivation, and emotional eating, so you can lose the weight once and for all!
The Hack Your Mind approach is all about getting to the root of the problem and also...
- Finding your own inner MOTIVATION.
- Honouring and respecting your body and its HUNGER cues.
- Mastering the art of PLANNING and actually executing.
- Understanding how MINDFULNESS and being present in your body can help you control the cravings.
- Knowing exactly how to deal with TRIGGERS, such as social situations.
- Realizing you have the ultimate power, because you're the creator of your THOUGHTS.
Basically: I help you use your mind to lose the weight.
Hey! I'm Sonia...
I've always been a personal development geek, reading Hay House books since I was 7. Despite all this work, it never occurred to me that I wasn't losing weight because my mind was getting in the way!
After having an panic attack at a Mild High Club music show a few years back, I decided to get some professional help for my anxiety, once and for all. As I was crying in the bathroom stall in the music venue, I booked my first consultation EVER with a cognitive behavioural therapist 🙂 ...
Since then I've worked with other mentors and coaches, and they all remind me of this...
Taking care of our mental health is the BEST investment we can make. And we don't have to be ill to do so!
Learning to understand and manage my mind has allowed me to:
- Stop the anxiety disorder that made my life suck.
- Control my cravings.
- Love myself, no matter what.
- Lose 20 pounds.
- Live a more joyful life, where food and drinks don't take ALL the space.
When I'm not coaching or teaching, I am probably...
- Walking my senior doggo, Spiky Doo, around my block (he loves to say hi during my coaching calls!)
- Stalking other doggies on Instagram (I count Snoopy as a real dog!)
- Travelling in my mini campervan with my husband Jonathan & Spiky (our van's name is Vangelina)
- Dancing my ass off to various Latin and/or African rhythms (MUÉVELO is my life motto!).
- Collecting vinyl records I probably don't need (sometimes my snobby Millennial hipsterism comes out).
Let's get your mind working for you instead of against you, so you can lose the weight forever!
Remember: you are a B-A-D-A-S-S and you can accomplish anything you want in life.
You just need a little guidance, realness and mind hacks, and trust me, you’ll lose the weight!