Being multi-passionate and integrating many interests into a career is possible when you learn to manage your mind 🧠.
I run a vinyl record business, a campervan rental business and a podcast called Career Confidence for Immigrants.
I write from the perspective of a 1.5 generation Canadian Venezuelan with Peruvian and Chilean roots, and I speak to other folks who live in between cultures, languages and identities.
Most of my content focuses on overcoming perfectionism, practising self-compassion and doing meaningful work.
Recent podcast episodes:
- Creativity and Mindfulness Tips with Iliana Bohème of Explorando Ideas
- The Enoughness Date
- Thoughts on Grief
- Career Prestige vs. Independence Coaching
- Living the Immigreat Life with Biodun Dapherede (Guest Episode)
- Stop Arguing For Your Limitations
- On Being Multipassionate
- Conditional Mind Reading
- Embrace Your Own Leadership with Alyssa Santos (Guest Episode)
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss
- Difference Between Thoughts and Feelings (+ Worksheet)
- The Value of Belonging
- Don’t Delay Your Dreams with Heiddi Zalamar
- Finding Your Career Calling (FAQ)
- Mailbox Anxiety Coaching
- How To Process Emotions
- You and Your Past
- Mindset, Money And Mastery With Vanessa Leung
- Business Mindset
- How To Deal With Difficult People
- Do You Need A Coach?
- The Consulting Lifestyle Chose Diogène Ntirandekura (Guest Episode)
- Perfectionism Paralysis
- Lessons From A 10K+ Month
- How To Figure Out What You Want
- Career Models
- Adopting and Dropping Labels
- How To Quit Your Job
- Loving Yourself When You Are Not Productive
- Cognitive Bandwidth
- Living With Anxiety
- The 6 Skills For Authentic Career Confidence (pt. 2)
- The 6 Skills For Authentic Career Confidence (pt. 1)
- Q&A: Finding A Career That Suits You
- How To Think About Thinking
- The Antidote to Career Confusion
- Lessons From Quitting My Job
Recent YouTube videos (en español)
I do occasional videos en español on YouTube.