Being multipassionate and integrating your many passions into a career is possible when you learn to manage your mind 🧠.
I have a weekly podcast called Career Confidence for Immigrants where I share tools to master your mind and your emotions, so you can have a career and life you love.
I write and speak from the perspective of a 1.5 generation Canadian Latina, and I speak to other folks who live in between cultures, languages and identities.
Most of my content focuses on managing anxiety, overcoming perfectionism and developing more self-compassion.
PS: The best way to hear from me is subscribe to the podcast via your favorite app, or to follow me on Instagram at @ iamsoniaortiz, as I don’t currently have a newsletter.
Recent podcast episodes:
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss
- Difference Between Thoughts and Feelings (+ Worksheet)
- The Value of Belonging
- Don’t Delay Your Dreams with Heiddi Zalamar
- Finding Your Career Calling (FAQ)
- Mailbox Anxiety Coaching
- How To Process Emotions
- You and Your Past
- Mindset, Money And Mastery With Vanessa Leung
- Business Mindset
- How To Deal With Difficult People
- Do You Need A Coach?
- The Consulting Lifestyle Chose Diogène Ntirandekura (Guest Episode)
- Perfectionism Paralysis
- Lessons From A 10K+ Month
- How To Figure Out What You Want
- Career Models
- Adopting and Dropping Labels
- How To Quit Your Job
- Loving Yourself When You Are Not Productive
- Cognitive Bandwidth
- Living With Anxiety
- The 6 Skills For Authentic Career Confidence (pt. 2)
- The 6 Skills For Authentic Career Confidence (pt. 1)
- Q&A: Finding A Career That Suits You
- How To Think About Thinking
- The Antidote to Career Confusion
- Lessons From Quitting My Job
Recent YouTube videos (en español)
I do occasional videos en español on YouTube.